The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams have a special place in my heart, because they are the first liquid matte lipsticks i have ever tried. I remember being fascinated about the concept and applying them like a crazy person every-single-day. Even though outher formulas were released in these years since they launched, i still love them. They have pro's and con's though, you'll see!
My general opinion about them would be:
- they last for more than 5 hours, depending on the color. Some of them are really resistant, even if you eat, others dissapear more easily;
- they don't dry the lips as much as other cream liquid lipsticks;
- a large variaty of colors;
- they dry completely matte, but they take a longer time than othe liquid on the market. 10 minutes or so. Again, it depends on the color.
- most of the colors are very pigmented, excepting a few dark colors, like Moscow for example (it's the wooorst!)
My favorite colors would be: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Antwerp, Monte Carlo, Addis Ababa, Prague, Copenhagen, Morocco, Budapest, Seoul, Manila.
Enjoy the video with the swatches: